- 2-½ pounds Fresh Watermelon (seedless If You Can Find It), Rind Removed And Cut Into Cubes
- 3 whole Lemons (seedless If You Can Find It), Juiced
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 cups Chilled Seltzer Water (more Or Less)
- 6 sprigs Lemon Balm Or Mint, For Garnish (optional!)
- Place the watermelon, lemon juice and honey into a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Strain the mixture into a large bowl, pressing the juice out of any seeds or pulp that remains in the strainer.
- Pour the juice into a large pitcher and chill until you’re ready to drink.
- Serve with a splash of seltzer water and lemon balm or mint, if using.