FOR THE ALFREDO SAUCE:
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- ½ cups Half And Half, Regular Or Fat Free
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pinch Parsley Flakes
- 1 pinch Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Salt To Taste
- 1 loaf Italian Bread
- ½ cups Butter, Room Temperature
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoons Parsley Flakes
- 1-½ cup Cooked Chicken Shredded
- 2 cups Cooked Broccoli Florets (a Steamable Bag Works Great)
- 3 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
For the Alfredo sauce:
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Then add garlic and cook for about one minute longer. Gradually stir in half-and-half followed by Parmesan cheese and continue stirring until blended and sauce thickens.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, stirring occasionally until heated through.
- Remove from heat. Stir in parsley flakes, pepper and salt.
For the pizza:
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside. Slice Italian bread in half lengthwise. Put the bread halves onto the sheet, cut side up.
- In a medium bowl mix butter, garlic powder and parsley flakes until blended. Generously spread over bread.
- In a medium bowl toss chicken with prepared Alfredo sauce. Spread evenly over the Italian bread slices. Top with broccoli then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until cheese is melted. Cut into desired slices and serve.
Note: Leftover chicken, store bought rotisserie chicken works great for this recipe.