- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream (or milk, or heavy cream)
- ½ cup shredded cheese (you can use any type, I used cheddar and mozzarella)
- diced veggies (I used a mixture of bell peppers and onions)
- 1 extra large tortilla or 4 small
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Stack tortillas and cut out 4 small (about 3.5 inch) round circles out of the tortillas, you can use anything that has a rim, can, cup, bowl. If you are using big tortillas cut the four circles out of one tortilla. If you are using small tortillas you will only be able to cut one out of each tortillas. Press each wrap circle into 4 greased muffin tins using your fingers. It's okay if it doesn't fit perfectly, it will balance out after you add the eggs. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whip the eggs and sour cream until fully combined, it's okay if it's a little lumpy, the sour cream will bake into the eggs. Add half of the cheese and set half aside, sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the equally into the prepared muffin tins ( into the tortillas), then sprinkle the veggies as desired. Bake for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes sprinkle the rest of the cheese on the eggs, continue baking for 3-5 minutes more or until cheese is bubbly and tortilla crust is golden. Serve warm, eat using a fork or grab one and bite right in!