- -4 thick slices of french bread
- -2 pads of real salted butter
- -1 tbs blue cheese salad dressing
- -3 tbs organic cream cheese
- -2 tbs crumbled blue cheese
- -1 tbs shredded cheddar
- -1/2 cup cooked shredded organic chicken breast
- -1.5 tbs Frank’s hot sauce
- Once you’ve got everything out, combine all the cheeses into a small bowl.
- Stir together until you get a smooth consistency.
- Now combine your finely chopped chicken with Frank’s hot sauce and stir.
- Ok, now you’re ready to begin! Smear on a little over a tablespoon of the mixture onto each slice of bread (or however much you want!).
- Then divide half the chicken on top of each piece of the smeared bread.
- Now smear the other slices of bread with cheese and put the top on the sammie.
- Gently apply 1 pad of butter to the top of the grilled cheese and place it butter side down in your pan.
- Once they’re in the pan, turn the heat to high and butter the other side of the bread.
- This cheese mixture will melt really quick, so make sure to check the brownness of each grilled cheese about every thirty seconds or so. It’ll probably take about a minute and a half once the pans hot.
- You’ll want to serve these immediately because they’re super delicious when they’re all gooey and hot.