- 1 puff pastry sheet, defrosted
- 8-oz. wheel of Brie cheese, rind intact
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup pesto
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Roll out the pastry sheet onto prepared baking sheet. Place wheel of Brie in center of pastry.
- In a medium bowl, combine the artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto. Mix well. Spoon over top of the brie cheese. Fold the pastry dough up over the top of the cheese and toppings and pinch at the seams.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Serve with crackers, chips or veggies.