- A large carrot, washed and peeled
- A block of cheese
- A mini cookie cutter in a shape of your choice (I used a bear)
- A sharp knife
- Cut the carrot into rounds, and cut a slice of cheese with a similar thickness to the carrot rounds. From each carrot round, cut a shape using your mini cutter.
- From the slice of cheese, cut a shape using the same cutter.
- Slide the cheese shape into the carrot round
- Repeat until you have as many ‘coins’ as you need.
- You could cook the carrot before you use it, but we preferred them raw.