It's hard to put amounts on ingredients that should be added "to taste" or "to consistency" that you like, but here's a rough guide.
- rotisserie chicken
- 2/3 - 1 cup of jarred or fresh salsa
- 1 cup shredded "Mexican blend" cheese
- 1/3 cup sweet white and yellow corn niblets
- 1/3 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- large pinch of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pack of egg roll wrappers
- Remove the chicken from the rotisserie chicken, and chop into small bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the next seven ingredients into the chicken and mix well.
- Add a few spoonfuls of the chicken mixture to an eggroll wrapper. Fold in the sides first, then roll. Wet the far end with water so it will stick to itself.
- Spray a cookie sheet with butter flavored nonstick spray and arrange the taquitos. Spray the tops of them with the butter flavored spray and sprinkle with black pepper and extra cumin.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 25 minutes or until golden brown. It would be nice to turn them onto their sides if you can remember. Serve with condiments of choice. I had light sour cream, salsa, and a spicy ranch for dipping.