- 1 (8 oz.) can Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 8 slices cheese of your choice (swiss is traditional)
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced roast beef
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay out the individual crescent triangles on a work surface. Add a small roll of roast beef and a slice of cheese at the larger end of the triangle, then roll the crescent over the mixture until the crescent roll is formed. Repeat with remaining crescent triangles, roast beef and cheese.
- Once completed, lay each crescent roll on a baking sheet that has been prepared with cooking spray. Bake for 14-16 minutes, until the crescent rolls are slightly golden and the cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, bring the beef broth, garlic powder and onion powder to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat and pour into serving bowls.
- Serve the crescent rolls with the au jus for dipping.